Here are the guidelines for academic paper submission. Scroll down and click for profiles of the ADR Peer Review Team.
- Submit your academic paper along with a short bio in the form below by November 30, 2019
- Notice of acceptance will be given by January 31, 2020. (There will be a $25.00 Publishing Fee and formal publishing agreement)
- Peer Reviewers suggested edits will be sent by March 1, 2020
- Deadline for revised papers is April 15.
- Published articles will be announced in the ADR’s Summer issue which is dedicated to academic papers.
SUGGESTED PAPER TOPICS
- Diversity in the Nonprofit sector
- Diversity in the Government sector
- Diversity in the Corporate sector
- Diversity in STEM
- Diversity in Education
- Diversity in the Arts
- Diversity in Media & Communications
- Exemplary Diversity Programs
- 12pt New Times Roman font
- Lines: double-spacing
Title page of the paper; Name of author, preferably with first names spelled out; Affiliation(s) of author; Name, address, telephone and e-mail address of the author.
- Include a one-page Abstract
- Format: Microsoft Word
- Endnotes placed after the References (no footnotes)
- Tables, figures appendices etc. should be placed at end of document
- Tables, figures, art work and charts must also be formatted as JPEG 300-800 dpi
- Paragraph with spacing, not indentation
- Page numbers placed at bottom of each page
- Paper length:
- For reviews & reports = 3,000-7,000 words
- For research & theoretical documents = 5,000 – 9,000 words.
- Citations should be APA style. Preference will be given to papers using primary sources rather than secondary sources such as Wikipedia.
- Inclusive language: Choose terms that promote equity and respect. We recommend using ‘he or she’, ‘his/her’ instead of ‘he’ or ‘his’, and neutral job titles: ‘chairperson’ instead of ‘chairman’.