To: Mayors & Community Leaders
From: ADR New Beginnings
We invite you to join ADR New Beginnings and foster inclusion and counteract hate together. Here’s how to get started in this grassroots global effort to stop hate, identify community problems and develop potential solutions. Begin by joining us in supporting World Interfaith Harmony and filling out the proclamation and downloading our manual for creating councils against hate.
- FILL OUT the official Proclamation at this link: https://americandiversityreport.com/category/interfaith-proclamation/
2. SHARE the Proclamation link with local universities, clergy, community groups and mayors. Request that they publish the Proclamation in their newsletters and bulletins.
3. SHARE in-depth explanation of ADR New Beginnings with parters and media: https://americandiversityreport.com/new-beginnings/
8. CONTACT US with questions and updates on your efforts to stop hate, identify community problems and develop potential solutions.
- My Lifelong Journey as a Trailblazer for Diversity & Inclusion – by Deborah Levine - June 30, 2020
- ADR Juneteenth Press Release - June 19, 2020
- Perspectives: ADR Advisors and Colleagues - June 17, 2020