Poetry submissions have been part of the American Diversity Report since it’s inception in 2006. And dozens of poems from around the world provide windows into different cultures. Illuminating cultural diversity is the ADR mission and poetry is a big part of that mission.
Beginning in the fall 2019, John C. Mannone will be the ADR Poetry Editor. He will choose 2 poems each month to be published and included in that month’s e-newsletter. If you would like to join us, here are guidelines for poetry submissions:
- TIMING: Deadline for submissions is noon on the 15th of each month.
- STYLE: Minimum of 12 lines. Do not repeat title as first line.
- BIO: Include a bio of 50-75 words.
- SECURITY: To avoid receiving spam, do not include live links in the bio, phone numbers, or email addresses in your bio.
- LOGISTICS: Submissions must be in word.doc or word.docx format using Times New Roman size 12 font with 1.2 line spacing.
- LOGISTICS: Submission should be an attachment in an e-mail to email@example.com
- ITEMS NOT PUBLISHED
- Profanity or hate speech
- Political endorsements
- Anonymous submissions