The American Diversity Report offers workshops and keynotes on cultural diversity.
1. CULTURAL COMPETENCE
The ADR workshops for achieving cultural competence are based on our copyrighted system: Matrix Model Management System: Guide to Cross-cultural Wisdom. Customized for each client, the workshops include:
▪ Cross-cultural communication
▪ Conflict management
▪ Wise decision-making
2. GOING SOUTHERN
The ADR workshops and presentations that assist newbies to adjust to Southern culture are based on the guide, Going Southern: The No-Mess Guide for Success in the South. Customized for each client, the presentations include:
- Introduction to Southern history & geography
- Overview of Southern cultural expressions
- Communication strategies to bridge cultural differences
- Dos & don’ts for social and workplace interaction in the South
3. DIVERSITY – Religious
The ADR has a history of presenting workshops on diversity in the workplace. The current emphasis is on religion, based on our book, Religious Diversity at Work: Religious Diversity in the U.S. Workplace which includes discussion questions and scenarios for easy use in training sessions. Customized for each client, the workshops & presentations include:
- Introduction to the legal issue involving religion in the workplace.
- Quick Reference Religious Diversity Cards.
- Strategies for calendars and holidays.
- Summary of the 4 most common non-Christian religions in the US workplace: Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, and Buddhism.
- Common HR issues involving religion
CONTACT the ADR for more information