DIVERSITY for the FUTURE
Maximize your Diversity, Equity and Inclusion efforts. DEI Design customizes the path to the cross-cultural skills of the future: neuro-communication, emotional intelligence, decision-making and planning. Develop leadership, boost diverse teams, and plan for the changing future with the copyrighted Matrix Model Management System. Avoid costly mistakes with this cognitive diversity invention that combines the expertise of cultural anthropology with the strategies of urban planning. Take advantage of the System’s innovative UN-BIAS approach to managing impediments to collaboration, inclusion, and engagement. Design your DEI efforts for flexibility and agility in the emerging challenges of our uncertain future.
Click for video snapshot…
Who Should Participate
- Emerging DEI professionals seeking tools for the future.
- Leaders looking to build/ reinforce diverse team collaboration.
- Organizations establishing or re-designing their DEI programs.
- Marketing departments boosting connections with diverse clients and vendors.
- Outreach projects engaging community organizations and professional associations.
Deborah Levine is a Forbes Magazine top Diversity & Inclusion Trailblazer, an award-winning author of 15 books, Editor-in-Chief of the American Diversity Report, and host of the ADR Podcasts. She has 33 years experience in DEI training/speaking and Thought Leadership coaching. Deborah has advanced degrees and research fellowships related to cultural studies from Harvard U., New York U., Spertus Institute, UCLA, and the U. of Illinois at Chicago. She founded the Southeast Women’s Council on Diversity, duPage/Chicago Interfaith Resource Network, and the Youth Multicultural Video Contest. Her pioneering work has been recognized by the TN Economic Task Force on Women, American Planning Association/Chicago, and Women’s Federation for World Peace.
DEI Design is crucial for reshaping thinking and boosting creativity in today’s rapidly changing environment. This presentation addresses how to maximize Thought Diversity by taking participants through the 4-steps of the Matrix Model Management System: 1) Storytelling Communication: use stories and cultural expression to communicate across cultural boundaries, 2) Emotion Metrics: build internal & team measurements for comfort levels and 3) Wisdom: develop wise decision making using Knowledge, Character, Vision, and Action – and 4) Planning: design programs customized to meet the needs of employees and clients.
Create Programs that …
1) Communicate Effectively with stories that reach across cultural differences and avoid unconscious biases.
2) Manage Conflict by developing metrics that enhance emotional intelligence.
3) Problem Solve by using wisdom categories for improved decision making.
4) Develop short and long-range plans with goals, objectives, benchmarks and time frames for success.