Ashley Perryman is the VP of Global Human Resources at Spiceworks Ziff Davis and holds the position of elected President at Mezcla, its first LatinX ERG. Ashley devotes her efforts to ensure people of all backgrounds feel welcome and thrive in the workplace and was recently named a Top DEI Influencer in HR.
Hear Ashley discuss:
1.) Why does diversity matter in the workplace?
2.) How does diversity play a role in the current talent war and what are you and SWZD doing to address it – particularly in the LatinX community?
3.) Many people stop their DEI efforts after the interview process, what are some ways companies can ensure DEI efforts go beyond the hiring process and why is that important?
As well as:
- Key tips on recruiting and retaining diverse employees
- Ways to ensure your company is equipping your diverse workforce with the resources they need to succeed and grow within your business.
- How the LatinX ERG is assisting in reaching DEI goals.
- Second thoughts on banning books – by Deborah Levine - November 17, 2021
- Black-Jewish Dialogue November 2021 - November 14, 2021
- 2021 Diversity Town Hall: Eric Fuller – U.S. Xpress - November 6, 2021