WELCOME ADR SCHOLARS!
The Academic Journal category (ADRAJ) is the latest development of the American Diversity Report (ADR), an award-winning blog that has published 1,000 articles by diverse authors around the globe. Founded by Deborah Levine 15 years ago, the ADR is an unprecedented resource for corporations, government agencies, universities, social service organizations and professional associations.
We invite submissions of academic papers related to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) from September 1 – May 7.
- FONT: 12pt New Times Roman
- SPACING: double-spacing
TITLE PAGE: Name of author, preferably with first names spelled out; Affiliation(s) of author; Name, address, telephone and e-mail address of the author
- ABSTRACT: Abstract (up to one page) plus a short list of key words
- FORMAT: Microsoft Word
- CITATIONS: Endnotes placed after the References or footnotes (APA style)
- GRAPHICS: Tables and charts must be formatted as JPEG 300-800 dpi and placed at end of document (no art work or photos)
- PARAGRAPHS: Use spacing, not indentation
- PAGE NUMBERS: placed at bottom of each page
- WORD COUNT: 3,000 – 9,000 words.
- Inclusive language: Choose terms that promote equity and respect. We recommend using ‘he or she’, ‘his/her’ instead of ‘he’ or ‘his’, they/their and neutral job titles: ‘chairperson’ instead of ‘chairman’.