Movers & Shakers!
Inspire us with an ADR Podcast interview.
- LENGTH: Interviews should be between 20-30 minutes
- LOGISTICS: All interviews are to be recorded and placed on Youtube. The link will be shared in the relevant category on the American Diversity Report.
- CONTENT: Follow the outline in the form below. Do not request funds, or sponsorships. Do not advertise products/services but you may provide links in concluding remarks.
- CREDITS: All interviews must credit the American Diversity Report or American Diversity Report New Beginnings.
- PROMOTION: Podcasts will appear in the upcoming ADR newsletter
- TIMING: ADR newsletters are sent out monthly except for the summer break which extends until the September issue.
Our guidelines vary depending on geographical location and access to ZOOM.
We welcome interviews from our international experts where ZOOM is accessible. NOTE to ADR New Beginnings partners. As ZOOM is not available in many parts of Africa, we request that make arrangements with your local city, university, or NGO to use their facilities to record your interview and post on Youtube so that we can share the link with our readers.
Just fill out the form below. You’ll receive directions for calling in to ZOOM for the podcast as well as providing the head shot photo and brief bio. The ADR podcasts are pre-recorded and promoted in the next e-newsletter. There are no questions from listeners so the interview is based on the info you provide on this form. When you call in, we’ll take time to review our plans for the interview before we start recording.
For ZOOM interviews, fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch by e-mail. For others including ADR New Beginnings, feel free to use this format for interviews arranged locally.