KALLIE MARIE is a recording engineer and record producer who has worked with a variety of artists and bands. She is also an award winning composer, whose work with MPath Tracks won a Broadcast Production Music Award. She has written music for film, TV, choreographers, and has a strong interest in creating music for video games. She is also a freelance writer for Sonic Scoop, as well as a published author with Routledge Taylor Francis, and her latest title with Rowman & Littlefield.
Hear Kallie discuss:
- How her research about women in this industry come about?
- Who did she interview?
- What can some one not involved in audio/music production take away from reading this book?
- How can we keep our conversations and efforts for gender equality intersectional?
CLICK to pre-order Kallie’s book, Conversations with Women in Music Production: The Interviews
CLICK for PODCAST
Latest posts by Editor-in-Chief (see all)
- Bunny Bear Adventures in Diversity Land – by Deborah Levine - May 21, 2023
- Calvin Hosey Podcast: DEI in Tech - May 7, 2023
- Alan Chapell Podcast: Lyrics of the World - May 4, 2023