The November Black-Jewish Dialogue focused on the economic impact of COVID-19 on our communities. With participants from coast to coast, Bermuda and Hungary, the dialogue has grown from a local Chattanooga initiative to a global discussion. Hosted by Chattanooga’s Mizpah Congregation in partnership with the American Diversity Report, the dialogue began in August of this year with monthly virtual sessions. Many thanks to Dr. Gail Dawson, Dr. Les Petrovics, and John Miles for sharing their expertise and experience with us.
- CLICK for OCTOBER DIALOGUE
- CLICK for WHY NOW
- CLICK for EXPLAINING ANTISEMITISM – Hadassah Presentation
American Diversity Report, Chattanooga News Chronicle, Mizpah Congregation, Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga, C.U.R.B. – Citizens Uprooting Racism in Bermuda.
- Deb Hunter Podcast – History of the Cherokee Nation - May 19, 2022
- Everett Harper Podcast: DEI Decision Making - May 13, 2022
- WINDHAM-CAMPBELL PRIZES REVEAL 10TH ANNIVERSARY RECIPIENTS - May 1, 2022