Cat is Vice President, Clinical Transformation, Immunology and Integration Leader at Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
She sponsors Johnson & Johnson’s WiSTEM2D University . She is an advocate for supporting STEM Women now and in the future with the Women in STEM2D Scholars Award.
Hear Cat discuss:
1. How COVID-19 has disproportionately affected women in WiSTEM2D.
2. The importance of women in STEM.
3. Why investments in research will be critical to advance health for humanity.
- Deb Hunter Podcast – History of the Cherokee Nation - May 19, 2022
- Everett Harper Podcast: DEI Decision Making - May 13, 2022
- WINDHAM-CAMPBELL PRIZES REVEAL 10TH ANNIVERSARY RECIPIENTS - May 1, 2022