Eileen Koteles is an actor and choreographer. Raising her three sons, she realized the gift of teaching through the Arts. Now returning to the stage, Eileen performs as Dr. Ruth, an iconic sex therapist who lost her family in the Holocaust.
Eileen finds she is still teaching through the Arts and urges us to support the arts as a platform for tolerance whether theater, writing, poetry, dance, painting, or photography.
Hear Eileen talk about:
1. How does teaching through the Arts apply to diversity and inclusion?
2. What does the one woman show about Dr. Ruth teach us?
- TV Pilot Script: The Liberator’s Daughter - June 28, 2022
- July 4th Prayer – by Deborah Levine - June 20, 2022
- Radio Theater: UNTOLD Stories of a World War II Liberator - June 16, 2022