Manu Smadja is CEO and Co-founder at MPOWER Financing. Manu is a former Engagement Manager at McKinsey & Company, where he focused on Global Financial Inclusion and U.S. mass-market banking. He has worked with top financial institutions in the U.S., Europe, and Africa. Prior to McKinsey he worked in marketing strategy and operations at CapitalOne and Vistaprint. Manu holds an M.B.A. from INSEAD, as well as an M.S. in Systems & Information Engineering and a B.S. in Computer Science from the University of Virginia.
Hear Manu discuss:
- What is the significance of international student enrollment in US universities?
- How diverse is their enrollment in terms of gender, majors, and ethnicity?
- What are the challenges international students experience in their journey on studying abroad?
- The impact international students have on the economy, universities, and the workforce, especially as there is more diversity in the STEM fields on the horizon.
- Journalist Lewis Simons Podcast – To Tell the Truth - September 22, 2023
- Jim Fielding Podcast: Storytelling for Change - September 13, 2023
- Stranger Politics Shopping at Walmart – by Deborah Levine - September 11, 2023