Sedruola Maruska is an Equity, Inclusion and Social Justice consultant focused on tapping into the power of individuals to transform companies and industries. Her areas of special interest include: Race & Ethnicity , Gender & Orientation, and Disability.
Hear the discussion:
1) That equity and inclusion need more focus than diversity
2) That individually we have the means to make a difference
3) Social justice is everyone’s problem not just the problem of a handful of people
- July 4th Prayer – by Deborah Levine - June 20, 2022
- Radio Theater: UNTOLD Stories of a World War II Liberator - June 16, 2022
- “Domestic Infant Suppliers” buckle up – by Deborah Levine - June 15, 2022