Bea Franklin is a 98 year ‘young’ inspirational woman who is the daughter of The Pep Boys ‘Jack’ and wife of a World War II photographer. Bea is a breast cancer survivor & is still quite busy going on cruises, attending Broadway shows & UpScale NYC restaurants.
Hear Bea discuss her historic journey with memories of family, famous icons, WW II, and keys to a fulfilling life:
- Her World War II photographer husband.
- World War II iconic photos: President FDR with Generals Eisenhower & Patton.
- Liberation of the Dachau death camp.
- Photos of Humphrey Bogart, Mickey Rooney & others.
- House-guests including champion boxer/TV celebrity Rocky Graziano, hockey stars & even a former US President.
- Attending a NYC Rooftop concert that featured Frank Sinatra.
CLICK for the Bea Franklin podcast
Latest posts by Editor-in-Chief (see all)
- Child labor making a come back – by Deborah Levine - March 24, 2023
- I shared my father’s letters about Nazi horrors with a high school class - March 23, 2023
- Joseph James Podcast: Mainstream Musical Journey - March 21, 2023