Christopher Johnson is President of Global Financial Services at Pitney Bowes, where he manages the financing and lending businesses, as well as the consumer and merchant payments and risk management functions across the company. Christopher also holds leadership responsibility for Pitney Bowes Bank, a state chartered industrial loan company.
Hear Christopher discuss how this is the time to make changes to ensure inclusion in the future. The pandemic, super high inflation, and high interest rates are changing the dynamics of our economy. Economic prosperity will need leaders committed long term to their communities, customers and employees, including actionable DEI.
- Difficulties accessing capital continues to mount for SMBs, but especially with Black and minority owned businesses. How can we make access to capital more equitable? Is this possible to achieve?
- How do we use diversity to adjust to the changes in generations currently in the workplace and the growth of small businesses?
- How can we begin increasing participation for minorities in industries like financial services? What’s one thing business leaders can implement today?
- Hate and the cost of silence – by Deborah Levine - February 19, 2024
- How Rosie triumphed over us all – by Deborah Levine - February 11, 2024
- Let’s bag the ultra-processed food industry – by Deborah Levine - February 9, 2024