Deepak Shukla is a British-Indian entrepreneur who founded the award-winning Pearl Lemon PR agency. He is a finalist for the International Diverse Role Model of the Year awarded by Diversity in Tech. This is in recognition of the groundbreaking work that he’s doing with his agency and international team to promote diversity and inclusion.
- How to develop an inclusive recruitment process that levels the playing field for people of different backgrounds.
- How to manage employees in different parts of the world and a global clientele.
- How to make diversity and inclusion a part of your company culture and not just a cute slogan on your website.
CLICK for Podcast Interview
Latest posts by Editor-in-Chief (see all)
- Child labor making a come back – by Deborah Levine - March 24, 2023
- I shared my father’s letters about Nazi horrors with a high school class - March 23, 2023
- Joseph James Podcast: Mainstream Musical Journey - March 21, 2023