Dr. Zibin Guo: Professor of Medical Anthropology at University of Tennessee Chattanooga.
He specializes in teaching and conducting research in the field of medical anthropology. He employs an applied anthropological approach to study human beliefs and practices related to physical and mental health; and to develop innovative programs to promote populations’ well being in the context of cultural relativism:
• Wheelchair Tai Chi program.
• Bringing Wheelchair Tai Chi Chuan to the Paralympics
• Cross-culture dementia research
• Asian Americans’ health cultural adaptation in the United States.
For more information about Dr. Zibin Guo and his work, CLICK on these websites:
- ADR TESTIMONIALS – LOTTERY! – REVISED - August 15, 2022
- Radio Theater: UNTOLD Stories of a World War II Liberator - July 16, 2022
- ADR Submission GUIDE - July 4, 2022